Monday, July 9, 2012

Hello Again!

Well it was just one of those weeks where you were never dry because of sweat. It was pretty warm and I kind of miss the dry heat from back home. Humidity is rough. 
 
Well we did Finally get a few little storms to come in and cool everything off. This week was alot of finding between street contacting to knocking on doors. We have a few investigators that we teach each week which is a little more than I could have said about Danville. I'm starting to get to know this ward a little better and learning some names. there is a lot of potential in this ward to do some big things. Just gotta figure out what will work. Today we played basketball as usual then we went to a driving range and hit some golf balls. my stroke looked a little more like baseball than golf but I can still hit a ball.
 
OK so I'm not the best at taking pictures and I will improve this was just not one of those weeks. This Saturday we will get the transfer calls so we shall see what is going down. Love you all lots and miss ya
 
Elder Moorhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment