Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Just about there!

Hello family,
 
Well this week was pretty good we had a general Authority come and speak to the mission. His name is Elder Munns. It was good and he focused on Finding, Teaching and overall just how to become a better missionary.
 
 Well I have been thinking a lot lately with my year mark coming up and just reflecting on how I've changed thus far. And I would say my knowledge of the gospel and what I truly believe has grown tremendously. Each day out here there is another experience that Strengthens my testimony be leaps and bounds.
 
 This week we had a solid lesson with one of our newer investigators and we were able to set a goal date for baptism for the end of August. We are excited and our lesson was just truly focused on her and her needs. The spirit is so strong when you can just read the Book of Mormon. It is definitely the word of God and you can always make the promise to someone if they read it with real intent to know if it is true and pray about it, they will be answered and know the truth.
 
The weather wasn't all that bad this week, had a few days where the mornings were very nice. We are still out knocking each day and really forcing using the Book of Mormon in every aspect of our work. We have a few people we are working with and we just need to figure out what it is going to take to help them progress. Don't be afraid to share the gospel, It becomes easier when we truly realize what we have.
 
Sounds like you are all doing well. Good luck at Regionals! Good luck down at the Conference, I could use maybe a scentsy catalogue, since I'm no longer in a car I don't need any of the scent packs and I'm thinking maybe a warmer would be good ha. Good luck at scout camp and don't shoot your eye out. Love ya'll
 
Elder Moorhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment