Monday, October 22, 2012

Hola Familia


I hope ya'll received the letters I sent and enjoyed. Well this has been a bit better of a week for us. Nothing too crazy is happening however. We found a few new investigators that are progressing very well. We even set a baptismal date with one for November. We have had a couple of solid lessons where the investigators just ask question after question and it is amazing to me how the spirit can bring to mind just the right thing to answer. I can definitely see a major change in how I approach lessons now as compared to about a year ago. I would definitely attribute it to all the study I've been able to do. This week in my study I went over in the Book of Mormon, when Alma was giving counsel to his sons. I found it interesting how he had so much to say to Helaman and Corianton, but when he spoke to Shiblon 15 verses was enough because he was just that boss. Alma chapters 36 to 42 have a lot of good counsel for youth from a dad who really cares for his sons salvation. It was like the 5th or 6th time I've read through those so far and that's kinda what stuck out this time around. I had some pictures I was planning to send with some of the fall colors but I totally forgot my camera so looks like next week you should receive some pics.
 
Well I love all of you and hope you have an amzing week.
Love ya
Elder Moorhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment