Monday, February 11, 2013

2/11

It was a pretty good week here in Brandenburg. We did get the transfer news and Elder Anderson will be getting transferred. It was a bit of surprise since this was only his second transfer in this area. I'm not sure who my next companion will be but we will find out on Tuesday, so I'll let ya'll know next week. This week we found a few new investigators that have some real potential to progress and work toward baptism. It has been tough lately because a few of our most progressing investigators will be gone all of February for training in the military since they will be deployed in July. So now we are searching for some civilians to teach so they won't we going anywhere on us ha. We also went and Blitzed the Corydon area this week and I worked with Elder Stohel, who actually went to high school with Elder Fry. He came out with Elder Denton so he's been out about 6 months now, which is crazy to think He's been out that long as well. It went really and we had some solid lessons that lead to a baptismal commitment, and the investigators came to their church as well. That will really help that area out, I'm excited for them. So I'll be staying the district lead for another transfer and our district isn't getting changed up too much. Just elder Anderson and one of the Spanish Hermanas are getting transferred from here. This was one of the best weeks for the district overall in a long time. It has been great to see improvement each week, which is exactly what we want.
 
Sounds like the show went farely well in Des Moines. This has actually been probably the worst transfer for me and pictures I just haven't pulled out my camera much. It is just a dreary time of year with no leaves on the trees. This coming transfer I will do better. That was funny about Carson and the frost cause I had to teach Elder Green how to use the scrapers to get frost off our car in my last area, that last weekend. It was the first time he ever had to do it too.

Well love ya'll and hope this week goes great.

love
Elder Moorhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment