Monday, July 15, 2013

July 15


Well It has finally come to an end, much fast than anticipated for that matter as well. It's crazy to think that I've been in Brandenburg just about 7 months already and in the mission for 2 years. It has been a great experience that can't be replaced by anything, and I know that nothing will be like it again. I've learned more than I ever thought I would and I can't wait to share my experiences with each of you. Even at the end more stories keep happening. We ended last week with a baptism! She is awesome and was so ready for the gospel. I contacted here a couple of months ago and she has been progressing for awhile and just wouldn't commit to a Baptismal date. Finally a couple weeks ago we set a date with her for July 27th. The day after we set that date we got a call from here saying she wanted to move her date. At this point we expected it to be moved back cause that is what always seems to happen. But she said she wanted to move it to the 13th so we were jumping for joy. She received her answer that this was the true church that night and hasn't looked back since. We are continuing to work with her husband and hopefully in the near future he will join her. It was a great experience and I was blessed with the privilege to perform the baptism. Baptisms are just great spiritual experiences that everyone can feel the spirit at. In the same day as the baptism we had interviews with the mission president as well. Mine was short since I'll be having my final one in a little over a week. Well there's just so much to share and I can't wait to be able to do it in person here shortly.
 
Sounds like everyone is doing great and I love ya'll.
 
Love 
Elder Moorhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment