Monday, July 8, 2013

July 8

Man, as I reflect upon this last week my mind draws a blank at what happened. It was all a blur but at the same time seemed to drag on at times. Overall it was alright with nothing too out of the ordinary. We did have our two most progressing investigators with baptismal dates at Church this week. And this coming week we will be having a baptism as well! I'll report more on her next week and share her wonderful story. This past week we blitzed Corydon again and are just trying to help them build up their teaching pool again. I also had an exchange with the Jeffersonville elders which was just fine. I was with Elder Ahern who is going home with me so it was nice to be with someone around the same mission age for a day ha. Well the 4th of July was nothing too special here. It has rained all last week long so we saw a few fireworks but nothing to compare with the Thunder over Louisville. That's about all i can think to report on at this time.
 
Next week will be my last week to e-mail as well, which is crazy to think. 
Well sounds like everyone is doing well and staying strong. 

See ya
love,
Elder Moorhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment