Monday, March 26, 2012

Week 2 of Transfer 2 in area 2

Another sort of long week here.

Well if I didn't mention it last week, we did set a baptismal date with Jacob ( the 9 yr old) for April 14th and everything is still looking really good for that. We are excited for that and the rest of the week was pretty much just a lot of knocking on doors. We didn't find too much I have decided that missionary must stand for councilor out here because I've heard peoples problems like I've been their friend forever. It is crazy how much some people will tell you right on their door step. Now if only they would listen and act on what we have to say their problems would go down so dramatically. Well where I'm at now we have to mow our own lawn each week and it turns out that the last missionaries to use our mower broke one of the tires off so we had fun trying to fix that this week since our lawn was about 6 inches longer than everyone else on the street ha. Well I started back up one of the traditions I started with Elder Tolman the first. Each week we have a day where we do our weekly planning and do basically what the title of it is. But Each week we would make our own pizza and I decided to start it up again so each week I become a pizza chef and make one. Well not sure what else to say about last week still just starting out with this ward and trying to get a little more excitement.

I did get your package and thank you so much the cookies aren't lasting too long. you know me. I didn't think you were going to send the package last week so I was thinking of some things that you could send but most of it could just be sent in a letter. I was thinking I would like a copy of my farewell talk, and I'm starting to run out of stamps again so that would be nice. The most important thing I'm out of scent packs of scentsy! They are a big hit with my car always smelling so amazing. I have gotten some comments from the other missionaries ha. Skinny Dipping was the most popular so far ha.


Well sounds like I was 50% on the final four which is a bummer now I really want whoever wins the UK Louisville game to win it all. Man I better find out what time they are playing hopefully it is during General Conference so I won't have to try and knock doors during it ha. Well all is well and just trying to work and find let me know if there is anything I can do for you guys.


Love ya bye!


Elder Moorhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment