Monday, March 12, 2012

Weekly Letter

how ya'll doing?

Well life here will be the same for another six weeks. Our entire district is staying the same. I do miss how my district in New Albany lived so close that we saw each other multiple times a week compared to here where we see other companions once every other week at district meeting. Well my trainer Elder Tolman is my new zone leader so that should be cool, I haven't seen him for the last 5 months or so. This week we knocked on a lot of doors but didn't find too much success. Nothing too special going on right now just keep chuggin along. The weather here is starting to get nice and that means the bugs are starting to come out ha. The ward here is starting to wake up a little bit but nothing much going on. We are trying to work with the ward council to see what we can do to help. The ward roster has like 300 names but only like 70 people come each week so we have been visiting a lot of less active members and trying to figure out what is going on. We run into people of just about any religion you can think of out here. Well we'll just have to see how this week goes.

Sounds like things are going well over there. Good luck with Baseball this year just try to have fun with it. If you would just mail me a basketball bracket that would be easiest the thing came up but I can't really print it and it was a list not really a bracket so I know all the teams in it ha. Since I never get to see sports anyways you'll know that I didn't cheat to know the games that already take place between when you send it to when it gets back to you. Sounds like a bummer with church ball but oh well you got next year. Glad to hear you enjoyed San Antonio.

Remember to continue to read the Book of Mormon everyday even if it is just a verse or two. Love you all and hope all continues to go well, well see ya!

Elder Moorhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment