Monday, March 11, 2013

3/11

Hello Family,

The week was alright I guess, just another one of those grind it out weeks. We had our Zone Leaders come and Blitz our area which was pretty fun. We were able to see quite a bit of success there. I'm excited for this coming week. It looks to be our most full week yet and it will be a great way to end the transfer. This ward is full of Part-member families and that is where we have been putting a lot of our focus lately and hopefully we will be able to see some success with it soon. As far as baptisms this month it is looking less likely because our investigators are really struggling to make it to church unfortunately. Once we can get them coming enough times they will be good to go. The time change this week really affected quite a few people. Church was pretty empty the first hour ha.

Being a District leader has been great so far. I have a really young district so they look up to me quite a bit. It definitely keeps me busy trying to help them out and prepare trainings each week, for district meeting.

Well if there is anything I can do for you let me know. I look forward to getting your letters this week and will try to respond in a timely manner, no promises though.

Love ya'll

Elder Moorhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment