Monday, March 25, 2013

3/25

Well another week has come and gone like that. It was alright here this week some crazy weather yet again. Saturday was in the 60's and today it is snowing so I'm not sure spring will ever come here. We went out finding a lot this week and talked to some interesting characters ha. It was just another grind it out week with nothing to special to report on. Hopefully this week will have something fun for me to talk about. There should be quite a few people out at church this week with it being Easter. well it is getting down to the end of the month and we are running low on miles left so we will probably be walking a lot this week which will help me stay in shape. Being off a bike for a few months has really made a difference. I have to work out twice as hard each morning now to stay in the shape I was automatically in just from riding around all day.

Dad to answer a few of your questions: I have learned a ton on my mission that I don't think I would have ever realized if I didn't come out here. I'm glad that I did come on a mission I'm not sure where my life would have been at if I would have stayed around home or went straight to school. The mission has helped me out in more ways than one and it continues to teach me new things daily, especially about myself.

Well I hope ya'll have a wonderful week and let me know if there is anything I can do for ya.
 
Love ya tons
Elder Moorhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment