Monday, March 18, 2013

3/18

hello family,

Well transfer news came and I will be staying here in B-burg for another six weeks with Elder Colling. It was an alright week here. We had a zone meeting which had a main focus of using members in all aspects of missionary work. Hopefully we will be able to see growth in the work around here. We also set up a ward mission plan here finally and that should really help us to motivate and involve the members so they know what their role is. We also went on a blitz with the Corydon elders. It was fun and I got to see a family I taught back in New Albany that has moved into their ward boundary now. It's cool to see that some people can remember you from over a year ago. There weren't any crazy stories to report on so just an average week I guess. The weather is still bipolar. It snowed one night the next day was 70 then it dropped back in the 30 the next day. If I had a nickel for every time some told me "if you don't like the weather just wait 10 mins" I would own Kentucky already.
 
Brothers keep working hard in all you are doing. Strive to be the best in each activity whether it be school or sports. Keep reading the scriptures and you will find that your days will be better than they were before. I wasn't the best example of that but I can tell you that there is definitely a difference each day out here from reading and studying the scriptures daily. Love ya and wish ya the best.
 

Hope all is well and continues to be so.

Love,
Elder Moorhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment