Monday, April 15, 2013

4/15

Hello everyone!

how is everyone doing? This was a pretty busy week here in B-burg. Last week for P-day we were able to go to English, Indiana to hang with the district again. It was fun and I wish we were closer to each other sometimes oh well. This week we also had a Zone Meeting so I was back in New Albany for the day and it is always interesting to be there again. It was kind of weird to give a training where I had my first district meeting and I was so quiet back then. It was a real change of roles and gave me another opportunity to reflect on how much has changed throughout my mission. The rest of the week turned into quite a bit of finding which was needed. A few of our current investigators are getting pretty stagnant so it is always good to have some fresh peeps to teach. We also blitzed Corydon this weekend and I gave my first baptismal interview which was pretty sweet. We had a solid day up there just like it seems we always do on a blitz for some reason. Well we are now on week 5 of this transfer so just a couple weeks left till we find out the next transfer news.
 
So presto is now 18 what a big boy ha. 18, 17, 20 it all feels the same well except for the fact I'm not at home at the moment.

Well I hope all of you have a wonderful week and let me know if I can do anything and I will try my best.

Love
Elder Moorhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment