Monday, April 8, 2013

4/8

Well this week was all one big blur that just ended with a pretty good conference. We worked a lot with the members here this week and this is definitely the area that has fed me the most. Surprisingly I'm still not gaining any weight. We have been working a lot on Fort Knox with the part member families that live there. This ward is all part member and a big portion is because of the army. Well I really liked conference and hope you enjoyed it as well. We watched most of the sessions at our church building and one of the sessions at a part-member family's place. It was pretty interesting to see so many general authorities speak that I have had the opportunity to meet on my mission. those that I've met out here include L. Tom Perry, Quentin L. Cook, L. Whitney Clayton, Christoffel Golden Jr., and Bruce D. Porter. Before my mission I can't recall meeting any general authorities and I never really thought that I would ever meet so many. The mission has blessed me in more ways than one.
Well I love you and hope you have a wonderful week.
Happy B-day Presto! big 18 you are finally a man ha.
Love
Elder Moorhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment