Monday, April 22, 2013

4/22

It was a pretty busy week here and it just all flew by so quickly. Our weather has gone back and forth a bit but that is now to be expected out here. Nothing too serious though I haven't seen any swirling clouds this year yet. This week we had our interviews with President and it went really good. He didn't say whether I'll be staying or leaving next week but he did drop a hint that I will probably have another assignment to look forward too. So my dads in B-burg might be coming to a close. Well we also had an exchange with our zone leaders this weekend and I got to work back in Jeffersonville, Indiana, which just so happens to be the location of my first exchange back in the second week on the mission. It was pretty good and it starts to really bring back some memories from the beginning. The best part of the exchange was the very end we got to stay in Jeff which is right across the river from Louisville and right next door to New Albany and Watch Thunder over Louisville. Which just happens to be the biggest firework show in North America I believe. It was pretty awesome. I even saw a few people from the New Albany ward which made it even better. Overall it was a fun and exciting week. This Saturday we will find out the transfer news and we will see what happens.

Well I love all of you and hope you enjoy the rest of this month.

Love,
Elder Moorhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment