Monday, May 13, 2013

May 13

Hola familia!
 
Well it was great to talk with ya'll yesterday and it sounds like everyone is doing well. It is weird to think that, that was my last call before I'm home. Two years is really a short period of time. This week was alright here in the Burg. We were able to find a few new investigators that I'm excited about. Still our biggest struggle is getting people to church. This week we were able to do a little service for some members and planted a few bushes and trees. Oh yes this week I finally got to go to the Louisville Temple and it was great. It just gave me some time to reflect and set goals for the remainder of my time here. This weekend we had an exchange with our Zone leaders and I worked here in Brandenburg. It went really well and I learned a few new things that should help the work progress here. Well I think that's about it. oh yeah right after I hung up with you I got a call from the First councilor and I get to speak in sacrament meeting once again this week so I have that to look forward too. I guess that's what I get for telling my dad I won't speak with him when I return ha. 
 
Well Presto congrates once again. It's time you really start learning Rugby, soccer and possibly Cricket I believe down there. You will make a great Zulu warrior ha. 
 
Yay Dodgers sounds like they are just having a great year ha not really. oh well maybe they will win some when I finally get to watch them play again.
 
As for college I would be fine if I roomed with Adam that would be cool. I'll still ask about the two places to live but if I don't get a reply soon I'll be good with whatever. 
 
Well tell everyone I love them. Hope ya'll have a great week and that all goes well. Kids finish strong in school ya hear?!? 
 
love ya
Elder Moorhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment