Tuesday, May 28, 2013

May 28

Good morning!
 
This was a pretty busy week here in the Burg. We had a Zone conference this week up in Crestwood and it was my last one. So that means I had to bare my testimony in front of the zones that were there and kinda leave some advice for those missionaries that have more time left than I do. It was crazy to think that yesterday was my official 22 month mark, it was definitely the fastest month of my mission by far and there are no signs of slowing down. Elder Clawson was also at the zone conference so I got to see and hear him bare his testimony as well. It's funny he's the same ole kid I served with down in Danville, I'll miss him. This week we also blitzed the Corydon Elders again. It was a lot of fun I worked with Elder Crook who is another one of those Utah guys ha. So since yesterday was memorial day we went out and worked and today will be our P-day. Last night we showed up at an investigators home and his son had like 4 friends over and we were able to teach all of them the plan of Salvation which was a really neat experience. It isn't too often that you can get a group of teenagers to sit and listen to a message about Christ. Well this week should be very busy for us we have quite a few appointments set up and I'm excited. Now if people would just come to Church all will be well and we would see a few baptisms at this point.
 
Presto: congrates on graduation enjoy the summer and read your scriptures esp. the Book of Mormon
Bryson: good luck with baseball it should be fun, who are your coaches?
Olivia: you should try setting a limit to only one hour of tv during daylight hours each day. You will find so much more time to do other things
 
Well I love all of you and hope you continue to have a great week.
 
Love,
Elder Moorhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment