Monday, May 6, 2013

May 6

Well it was a pretty good week here in B-burg, it was really really wet though. We had rain for a few days straight but no worries I survived. This week we had Stake conference and it was a broadcast from Salt Lake. We had Elder Robert D. Hales and President Uchtdorf speak to us. It was really good and they focused a lot on families and how we can really strengthen them in this crazy world. President Uchtdorf also spoke a lot on missionary work and how each family should have a Preach my Gospel in their homes. He really exhorted everyone to study ch. 3 and promised that if you did so that your testimony of the gospel will be strengthened. The rest of the week was pretty standard. Taught some people, found some new ones, had some meetings. This transfer should be good and things should start picking up rapidly here soon. On p-day last week we had dinner at a members who owns some land with some ponds on it and I got to go fishing for a little bit. Caught a couple large mouth bass and a snail ha. Next time I'm trying for the snapping turtles. 
 
well lets see presto is going to Brazil or South Africa either way I think he will love it ha. Maybe San Diego.
 
Well I'm not sure where or when I'll be able to skype this weekend so I'll have to slip you an e-mail or something once I figure it out. 
 
I hope you all have a wonderful week and I'll just wish you a happy mother's day now!  It will be cool to see ya for the last time before I actually see ya ha now that is weird to think. well love ya'll very much.
 
Love 
Elder Moorhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment