Monday, February 20, 2012

weekly letter

Well the library is open here in Danville and from what it sounds like it almost never closes which I think is crazy because in New Albany it would have been closed for sure today. Well I did get your package but I had to get it Tuesday because UPS requires a signature in order to leave it so I missed them on Monday. Maybe USPS would be better for packages but if it is more expensive than don't worry about it I'll just leave my signature on the notice they leave and then I'll just get the package the next day. Well this week included a lot more tracting for sure. We met with the bishop yesterday finally he has been gone the last few weeks and we discussed what to do to help this ward and we came up with us visiting at least five members on the roster each day. So now we have another option other than tracting finally. The ward out here is very different and some of the things that go on you would never see out west but I guess that's just how it is. Well Valentines was good and nothing really special happened but I didn't really expect anything special since I'm on my mish. It was a tough week and it seemed like almost every return appointment had fallen through. This next week should be better we do have interviews on Friday which should be good. We have a few professors in our ward that teach at Centre College here in Danville and they each speak like 5 languages which is crazy. We also have Kentucky's School for the Deaf here, so we run into a lot of deaf but we can't really teach them. We have also ran into a few Spanish speakers so I get to practice the tiny amount of Spanish I know ha.

Well as far as something in a next package maybe a jump rope. We don't have much to work out with here and Elder Clawson doesn't want to go run in the mornings so I thought I could just jump rope for cardio and legs. And CD's music is awesome and Talks are always good I've actually gotten a few talks out here which I really like to listen to. my Camera card isn't very full so give it a little while then I'll probably send it home. I will be sending a card home this week so hopefully you get it.

Well glad to hear everyone is still good. Go Cherry Lane ha.

love ya
Elder Moorhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment