Tuesday, May 29, 2012

10 months

Well it is crazy for me to think that it has already been 10 months. They do seem pretty quick and only keep speeding up. This week went pretty quickly we walked a ton! And It was hot. It is the end of the month and we are pretty much out of miles that we are allotted so walking till Friday could be a possibility so Danville is gonna be hit up a lot. Well you are always asking about prospects and right now we don't really have anyone progressing just in a growing stage of the process right now. Yesterday the Liberty elders came up and played some basketball with us and that was fun. I'm disappointed in myself for not being able to dunk the ball anymore but I will get back there. This week was my closest in awhile. A typical day here goes as follows; 6:30 wake up, exercise until 7:30 shower get dressed eat breakfast, 8:00 personal study ( read the scriptures, conference talks, Preach my Gospel) 9:00 companion study (lesson plan prepare for the day) 10:00 walk up and down main street talking to everyone until about lunch then drive somewhere and knock and talk until either a lesson or we take dinner. It becomes a routine cycle that we are trying to fill with more lessons and less knocking ha.

Sounds like everyone is doing well. I bet they are glad they are out of school. It has been just over a year since I graduated which still surprises me cause I can remember it like it was yesterday. Life is picking up speed and I anticipate it won't slow down for a long time. I have been thinking about college but still undecided where to go. I know I need to start making some decisions soon. Tell Bryson to enjoy baseball and to not make it too serious. I remember losing the championship game my 13 year old year on a pass ball that bounced off grant labbes catchers mitt, and Mitch Kissel stole home to give the long horns the win, boo ha. but no biggie that game had no effect on anything after that day. Presto's summer is going to fly. I remember being in that point two years ago and that was the fastest summer ever, well other than the half summer last year ha.

Well we will get transfer calls this Saturday. It is the sixth week with elder Stevenson and things are still going well between us. He's the first companion I can actually talk about sports with which has been a nice change of pace ha.


Peace out
Elder Moorhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment