Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Letter May 8th Yellow what it is (my Kentucky phrase for the week)

Well our week here was very tough everything seemed to fall through and the rough stage is kinda continuing on. But this week should be better, you always have to have that point of view that things can only get better from here. I don't really have much to report on this week just a lot of knocking doors and talking to people on the streets. 

Well happy Mothers day this week! It is that time of the month where we are able to go play some hoops as a district. and this time the game should be a bit more intense or at least we have some players that can play it sounds like. I don't know if I told you that Elder Johnson is in my district again he was the one in New Albany Bike that came out with me from Idaho Falls so I'm starting to be surrounded by more people that I know. But I guess as I get older that is more likely to happen because I'll know more people. Sounds like the Dodgers are still doing good and thank you for the update on the NBA, I think I want Thunder verses the Heat in the finals Durant vs Wade two of my favs. Well Stevenson is still awesome after two weeks so yes things are beginning to look up. 

love ya'll and miss ya

Elder Moorhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment