Monday, May 21, 2012

May 21st Letter

hello

This week went well we still don't really have anyone progressing at the moment but at least we are talking to a lot of people. Interviews went really well and the training really focused on obedience and using/knowing mormon.org. We were told that something big was about to happen in the mission that another mission was using and improved their numbers dramatically. If you haven't been on the new mormon.org I would encourage you to check it out it really has some cool videos on it. Well I guess I might be here to really truly learn patience and to stop relying on my own talents to get by and truly trust in the Lord. President said that when I'm a bishop I'll look back at Danville and know how to help my ward ha that just made me laugh. I don't want to be a bishop they have so much to do. The ward is alright but they could be better and we will work with them. Each day is full of walking in the heat and talking to people. We had an exchange this week with our district leader and his comp. I served with Elder Shutt, he is interesting, very optimistic and talks a lot so I have had experience with companions like that. We taught a JW couple that was interesting. Some of their beliefs are way out there ha.


Well I love all of you so much and miss you dearly. Continue to read the BoM, Pray and attend church weekly. Good luck with the rest of school and work and Sports. Adios


Elder Moorhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment