Tuesday, May 15, 2012

May 15th Letter


Well what else can I say that we didn't talk about yesterday hmm.. . . Well this week we had a blitz with our zone leaders so I served with Elder Tolman the first again. He is still the same talking non stop but it was good. We did have a better week overall and talked to a lot of more people just trying to build up our teaching pool out here. 

 We did play basketball last week and we had one game where my team lost 11 to 9 but I did have 8 of our points so I know why Lebron would leave Cleveland (Ha* Ha) but other than that game Elder Stevenson and myself took it to them.   Glad to hear all of you are doing so great finish strong with school it will pay off. I'll keep thinking about schools to apply for and I'll let you know if anything comes to me on the topic. Elder Stevenson said that he either wants to major in communications or go into physical therapy. I still think the medical field is my choice as of this moment but you never know where that will be in another year. 

Well after talking to you Elder Stevenson called his family and we didn't really do anything after that because it was time to go home. It was great to talk to you and see all of you. I do miss you and loved hearing everything that everyone is up to in good ol Idaho. I'm sure I'll have more to say next week.

Love ya
Elder Moorhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment