Monday, June 10, 2013

June 10

Hello family,
It was a most excellent week here in the Burg! After months of working to get investigators to come to church, this week we finally got three to show up. It was awesome we currently have a baptismal date for one in July and the other two should follow suit in July as well so it could be a very busy month coming up. Well transfer news is I'll be staying and Elder Colling will be leaving me, so we will meet my new companion tomorrow at the transfer meeting. We have a few investigators that I'm glad I'll be able to stay around and see the changes that the gospel will make in their lives. I still can't believe it is already the final transfer it really has sped by and it just continues to speed up. Well we will continue to do missionary things until the end and hope to continue seeing the blessings each day. It has been great gaining a greater knowledge of the Gospel and actually knowing truths that you won't find anywhere else. It is amazing to see how many people are truly deceived by Satan's craftiness and enticing with the craftiness of man. Churches are everywhere out here and it is sad to hear some of the reasons people choose to go to certain ones over others. Most of the time the reason is simply convenience sadly. Well we will work on them  by sharing truth and bearing testimony.
well I'm glad you had a great trip and tell Nolan and Ty congrats for me sorry I'll miss it.
I love ya'll and will look forward to hearing from ya next week.
Love,
Elder Moorhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment