Monday, June 24, 2013

June 24

Well just another grind it out week with a lot of finding time. We did have a blitz up in English again, and we did some service by moving some wood and stacking it for an older couple. On the blitz I worked with Elder Rich from Spokane, Washington. It was fun and it makes me realize just how spread out my current area is. In our area there isn't a single town over 3,000 people and the counties I'm in have less people than my small bike are back in Evansville. The work is definitely dependent upon the members here in order for there to be any success. We do have a few progressing investigators at the moment that have made it out to church a couple times now. We had an awesome lesson with them in which they recognized when the spirit was testifying of truth to them. Now we just need to get them into the font. For district meeting this week I tried to make it fun and test how well everyone has been studying, so I made a jeopardy type game that went over pretty well. The district really got into it and it ended up coming down to the final question to decide the winner. Well I don't know if you saw the broadcast yesterday by the church on missionary work but it sounds like it will be a great time to go out and be a missionary right now. I'm excited for Presto and he will love it.
 
Well I hope you have a wonderful week and that all goes well!
 
Love
Elder Moorhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment