Monday, June 17, 2013

June 17

Well it was one of those weeks where everything set just fell through at the last minute but it was still really busy. So we had transfers and my new companion is Elder Behling from Payson, Utah. He's 6' 8" and not a sports fan unfortunately or else we would have a killer combination on the court ha. He's been out for 10 months and actually came out with Elder Denton so it shows me how fast time really has flown. Well I'm officially the oldest group out on the mission which is a weird feeling and I know it won't last long. We also had a zone meeting this week and it is crazy how many sister missionaries there are compared to elders now compared to when I first came out. The Elder still out number but it is getting closer with each transfer. This transfer there were 7 elders and 23 sisters that came out. And only like 12 elders going home and 1 sister, so you can see how they are gaining rather quickly ha.
 
Well I hope you had a wonderful Father's day dad it kinda snuck up on me and I didn't realize it was yesterday until I went to church.
 
Thata boy bryson keep working hard and have fun.
 
Presto congrats on going to the temple.
 
Well I hope everyone has a great week and I'll do what I can to help ya'll out.
 
Love Elder Moorhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment