Monday, June 3, 2013

June 3

Well it was a busy week here in the Burg. It was probably one of our best weeks here in a long time. We were able to find quite a few new investigators and they all have a lot of potential to go a long way. The work is starting to pay off. One of our new gators read half of 1st Nephi twice before we returned just to make sure she understood it. This week was really big on getting the members of the ward involved in our lessons and when you match the right members to the right investigators it can go a long way. We had a few spirit filled lessons this week that I feel have planted the right seed in our new gators to help them act of the message and work towards baptism. This may be my final week in Brandenburg but I really hope it isn't. I'd rather end here and finish what I've started than have to go rebuild another area. Things have really turned around lately for the better and I'm excited for the growth to continue. District meeting this week was good I just kind of reviewed all the major points form my trainings of the last 5 months. It's weird to think how many I've done already. This week P-day should be pretty fun we have the district coming down to play some ball and hang out for once. The time just keeps picking up and I realize just how quick it will come to an end so just gotta keep chuggin along each day and work hard.
 
Well I hope you enjoy your cruise. I have no idea what I want to do when I get home I'll let you know when I get there ha.
 
Ya'll have a wonderful week and hope all goes well. Love ya lots!
 
Love,
Elder Moorhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment